Service CoordinatorAPPLY ON INDEED
We are professional, inclusive, rewarding and our goal is to champion and advance equitable access - diversity and inclusivity in connection through communication. Our mission is to advance equitable access through the provision of world class language access to the Deaf community.
Our work environment includes:
- Work-from-home days
Service Coordinators are customer service-oriented team members, critical to achieving the TCS mission of providing equitable access.
- Builds and maintains company-wide interpreter schedule within TCS’s proprietary scheduling system (the HUB system). Will review job requests, cultural competencies needed, contract requirements, interpreter/client preferences, and availability of interpreters to successfully match assignments to maintain a 98% fill rate of all requested jobs.
- Assign staff and regular hour interpreters following company utilization goals.
- Follows interpreter and consumer preferences when developing the schedule.
- Respond to clients within one business day.
- Build ongoing schedule to fluctuate with new contracts and interpreter availability.
- Vet client requests to ensure the correct information is in the job for interpreter effectiveness within 24 business hours.
- Triage requests and communications for appropriate response time.
- Be the company’s biggest cheerleader for the purpose and core values.
- Document necessary information in appropriate place.
- Monitor and respond to various methods of communication including email, phone, text, and chat applications using a triage structure.
- Follow a weekly rotation for an on-call WC for off business hour needs.
- Monitors client satisfaction (internal or external). Establishes partner relationship with clients. Visible and accessible to clients.
- Plans, organizes, schedules in an efficient, organized manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- 10 hours of growth learning a year.
- 2 books for personal and professional growth.
- Maintain any/all certifications.
- Participate in quarterly feedback sessions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or four years of professional administration experience.
- Knowledge of American Sign Language, fluency preferred.
- Communicates well one-on-one, in small groups.
- Clear, precise, well-organized communication.
- Collaborate with team members to improve efficiencies.
- Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends. Comprehends the big pictures. Passionately finds ways over, around or through barriers to success.
- Generates new approaches to problems or innovations to established best practices. Shows imagination.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
American Sign Language (Preferred)