Many Deaf people maintain jobs with local, state and federal government agencies. American Sign Language Interpreters provide equitable access to communication for Deaf employees allowing them to participate fully and complete essential job functions. TCS Interpreting and Captions have the experience to provide quality interpretations of highly technical government-related discussions which contain specialized topics and terminology within the government space.
What is Government Interpreting?
The use of certified interpreters removes communication barriers in a daily work environment. Having a government interpreter, with specialized expertise allowing for more precise interpretations, enhances an employee's work experience and advance equitable access.
- GSA Schedule Number: 47QTCA21D009H
- GSA IT Schedule 70 - GS-35F-0512L
- Language Schedule 738II - GS-10F-0277W
- Primary NAICS Codes
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting
- 541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 611420 - Computer Training
- 611710 - Educational Support Services
- 624120 - Services for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities
- 624310 - Vocational Rehabilitation Services